Please click on the highlighted title of the season that you are interested in.
Thank you for your interest in the Immune Booster (Week 29) share box for $68. This share is for those of you who are looking to support our community of local farmers and food businesses and also supplement your supplies with fresh produce and value-added products for this coming Saturday, October 3rd. Registration closes by midnight on Wednesday, September 30th, or earlier if we sell out sooner. Come back each Monday to sign up for each week’s share.
THIS WEEK’S SHARE:
- Spinach from Tantre Organic Farm
- White Onions from Second Spring Farm
- Potato Mix from Tantre Organic Farm
- Green Beans from Tantre Organic Farm
- Sweet Pepper Mix from Tantre Organic Farm
- Baby Bear Pie Pumpkin from Tantre Organic Farm
- Apples from Almar Orchard and Cidery
- Pea OR Sunflower Shoots from Garden Works Organic Farm
- Fig & Pecan Sourdough from Raterman Bread
- Roasted Poblano & Sweet Potato Chili (vegan & gluten-free) from Juicy Kitchen Ingredients: Black Beans, Pinto Beans, Sweet Potato, Poblano Peppers, Tri-colored Bell Peppers, Tomatoes, Garlic, Vegetable Broth, Lime Juice, Olive Oil, Smoked Paprika, Spanish Paprika, Chili Powder, Cumin, Salt, Pepper
- Southeast Asian Noodle with Tantre Veg (vegan & gluten-free) from Ginger Deli Ingredients: Rice Noodle, Tantre Tomatoes and vegetables, Shredded Cabbage, Tofu, Garlic, Onion, Green Onion, Shallot Oil, Sesame, Red Pepper Flakes, Sea Salt, Black Pepper, Michigan Maple Syrup, Lime, Fresh Tamarind, Beansprout
- Winter Squash Hummus with Black Bean Salsa (vegan & gluten-free) from Harvest Kitchen Ingredients: Tantre Butternut Squash and Acorn Squash, Garlic, Olive Oil, Lemon Juice, Tahini, Black Beans, Radishes, Carrots, Parsley, Salt, Pepper
- Stimulus Package Sauerkraut from The Brinery
- Vegan Pumpkin Muffins -2pk (vegan) from Avalon International Breads
PLEASE NOTE: Substitutions are available upon request for those with dietary restrictions or allergies ONLY. Substitutions will be in the form of additional Tantre Organic Farm produce based on availability. Please let us know your needs in the Comments section of the registration or by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
ONLINE PAYMENTS ONLY:
Credit card payments using PayPal (online transaction with a 3% fee). This helps streamline some very time-consuming data entry for our staff. Please let us know if this is not possible or you are having any trouble with this feature, and we will be happy to work it out.
Washtenaw Food Hub, 4175 Whitmore Lake Rd., Ann Arbor (7 minutes north of downtown Ann Arbor)
WHAT ARE WE DOING DUE TO COVID-19:
We are using gloves and masks when packing and handing out your shares. As of May 15, the CDC, FDA, WHO, and the European Food Safety Authority all report NO known cases of Covid-19 transmission through food or food packaging.
We offer an Extended Fall Share for 4 extra weeks in October for $140. This will begin the week of Sept. 27-Oct. 3 and the last distribution will be the week of Oct. 18-Oct. 24.
There will be 8 to 12 items each week, which may include a variety of Cooking Greens (kale, collards, spinach, amaranth), Salad Greens (baby lettuce, arugula, spicy greens), Brassicas (Brussels sprouts, cauliflower, broccoli, cabbage), Roots (potatoes, carrots, turnips, radishes, beets, celeriac), Fruiting Veggies (winter squash, pie pumpkins, mushrooms, maybe even some tomatoes and peppers), Alliums (garlic, leeks), and maybe some fall apples.
You will receive a weekly newsletter by email at the beginning of each week describing your share items, cooking and storage tips, important dates, helpful hints, recipes, and feature articles from the farmers. We expect these shares to fill up quickly, but please make sure to register by Saturday, Sept. 26 at the latest, so we have enough time to plan for our Harvest Count for this CSA option. Thank you for joining our Extended Fall CSA!